AIR’s First Aid Course will provide information necessary for the understanding of proper First Aid techniques. This ONLINE presentation + Skills Demonstration will fulfill your BLENDED First Aid requirements.
(BLENDED = Online + “In Person” or “Virtual” skills demonstration.)
- This course is 3 credit hours.
- This course meets the Blended requirements for CDA purposes.
- Don’t have time to take the course all at once….Start, stop, and resume where you left off.
- Available 24/7/365 as soon as purchase is complete.
- Certification for the full course is issued after “in person” skills demonstration is complete.
- The critical hands-on components will be tested off with an AIR Trainer by a face-to-face or a virtual session after the online portion is complete.
- Things to Remember: Course consists of 3 ONLINE lessons, a Final Exam, then a face-to-face skills assessment and Certificate all for one convenient price.
- Please review the available sessions on the Sessions Calendar – sessions are posted by purchasing demand. If you don’t see a session near you, please contact us today to find out when we’ll be near your area next!
This class is approved in (Online) Blended and Face-to-face format by the following: