AIR’s First Aid Course will provide information necessary for the understanding of proper First Aid techniques. This online presentation will fulfill your Initial and Refresher First Aid requirements (rule effective 12/31/16).
- This course is 3 credit hours.
- This course meets the initial and refresher requirements.
- Don’t have time to take the course all at once….Start, stop, and resume where you left off.
- Available 24/7/365 as soon as purchase is complete.
- Certification for the refresher course is issued after the final test is complete.
- Things to Remember: Course consists of 3 ONLINE lessons, a Final Exam, and Certificate all for one convenient price.
If you need the Blended First Aid course for CDA purposes, you will need to purchase the Ohio – First Aid BLENDED Course.
(BLENDED = Online + “In Person” skills demonstration.)
This class is approved in Online, Blended, and Face-to-face format by the following: