Get both the CPR Course and the First Aid Course for one low price!
AIR’s Blended CPR Course and AIR’s First Aid Course will provide information necessary for the understanding of proper CPR and First Aid techniques.
If you need First Aid for CDA purposes, please purchase the Blended option. (BLENDED = Online + “In Person” skills demonstration.)
- The CPR course meets both initial and refresher requirements. Per ODJFS, the CPR course must have an in-person skills assessment after the online course is taken.
- The CPR course is 3 credit hours.
- The First Aid Course meets both initial and refresher requirements. The First Aid course does not require an in-person skills assessment (rule effective 12/31/16).
- The First Aid course is 3 credit hours.
- Don’t have time to take the course all at once….Start, stop, and resume where you left off.
- Available 24/7 as soon as purchase is complete.
- Certification for the First Aid course is issued immediately after the online course is completed.
- Certification for the CPR course is issued after the “in person” skills demonstration is complete.
- Please review the available sessions on the Sessions Calendar – sessions are posted by purchasing demand. If you don’t see a session near you, please contact us today to find out when we’ll be near your area next!